Monday, November 2, 2009

Mama's Double Raspberry Preserves

During my visit to Santa Barbara, we went to the Farmer's Market on Saturday. There were rows of vendors with more fresh produce than I've seen in a long time. Crowds of people came to shop and to visit. I took photos of all the fruits and vegetables with my phone, I just couldn't help myself. I stopped by a booth that sold jams and preserves to take a few photos and admire their wares. When the woman tending all the beautiful jars of jam heard that I was a painter of food gathering some photo references for future paintings, she gave me a jar of jam!! So, here is my portrait of the Triple Raspberry preserves from "Mama's Preserves", located in Arroyo Grande, CA. Their website is: www.mamaspreserves.com, in case you want to look at their online catalog.


I can't seem to get these photos lined up in a row, so here they are all stacked in a vertical.

No comments:

Post a Comment