Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Romantic Retreat & Beachcomber's Lodge

Yet another Crystal Cove painting to have on hand for the gallery if needed. This view is from the top of the cliff looking west down the street with Cottages # 38 & 33 on the right.
We were lucky enough to stay in # 38 in May of 2007 as part of a family reunion. Drinking our morning coffee on the deck overlooking the ocean at 6:30 in the morning was an experience I will always remember. It's worth the effort to try and reserve a space at any of the cottages. Look for the cancellations.

Tomorrow is Jury Duty about which I have mixed feelings. If only they would let me sign up for the days that I want instead of the days they want, but of course that is ridiculous. So, I will wait and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment